Gimmickry and Gadgetry

Okay, my favorite gadgets on my 59 Crown, The Pink Lady, are the cigarette lighters in the ashtrays in the arm rests in the backseat (anybody got extras?)

Laurie Carter

While my Mirror-Matic doesn't work, I've been told that the unit never worked very well.  Even the lighting of a cigarette in the back seat would make the thing think there was a car approaching from behind.