POR-15

I used POR-15 on my 57 Studebaker trunk a year or so back. I couldn't believe the results.
Although pricey as we all agree, it is good. Anything as toxic as that to use better be good.
Naturally, I have plans to use it on my Imperial this spring during the engine rebuild and repainting process. How do I reach the links where different members have documented thier painting process?

Regards,
Patrick Williams
Pearblossom, High Desert / Ca.
64 Crown Coupe