70 Imp

Jerry-

Water pump installation is time consuming and not that much fun; therefore, I
suggest you go to NAPA (or an independent parts store) and buy their best US or
Canadian made pump.
There's no justification for buying a rebuilt pump...the savings isn't worth
the risk. The chain parts stores don't always carry the highest quality
parts-price is more important to them.

Phil Brust
73 & 82 Imperial