Please Welcome new Members Bradley & Marilyn Teets

Please Welcome new Members Bradley & Marilyn Teets

New Subscriber(s): Bradley & Marilyn Teets
Email Address is: brtcpapfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southwest Florida

Car(s) owned: Only in my dreams at this point

Self-Introduction: Grew up in 1960's in Western MD at the footsteps of my grandfather who was a small town Chrysler dealer.  Always loved Imperial cars from 1957 forward.  Currently own a 1961 Chrysler 300 G coupe which is both AACA and 300 Club winner.  We started with a "300 letter car" as it combined luxury (as in an Imperial) with muscle car power.  We are still looking for the right Imperial.  I am a financial planner who has studied the financial markets since the late 1960's.  Still working too much to fully get involved in car clubs as much as I would like.