the wienie behind the counter

Actually, having read another poster saying, "Who cares what he says?",
I have to agree with him.  What difference does it make what he says, as
long as he isn't blatantly rude and he gets the part for you?

He was obviously expressing his interest in muscle cars rather than
luxury cars, and that's OK.

As long as he comes through with the part, that is the important thing
and you can advise him what a nice drive the Imperial is.

Alan Harper
64 Mercury 3/4 ton flatbed
69 Dodge D100 pickup
76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis
92 Ford T-Bird
alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx
preservationist of our chrome heritage
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

-------

 >Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:11:32 -0800
 >From: Ken & Tracie <kjosephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 >Subject: Re: IML: The wienie behind the counter

Don't worry, I will talk to the owner as soon as he returns from his
vacation in Utah.

As for the differences between the '76 and '77 NYB, I'd have to dig out
some literature I have packed away. We have our house listed for sale
and I stored away most of my automotive
literature several months ago. I know the cars look identical at a
glance. Incidently, I remember when I could tell the differences between
'75, '76 and '77 Cordobas and now I can't even
recall what those differences were.

Ken Josephson
Las Vegas, Nevada
'68 Crown Four Door Hardtop