swaps

I swapped a 440 instead of the 413  into my 62  and it was probably  one of
the easiest swaps I have done.  I literally removed the tin work and
acessories from one engine and installed them on the other.  The only
external things you notice when you look at my engine compartment is that
the heads are a later vintage with 6 bolt valve covers instead of 4, and the
stamped numbers on the distributor pad.  Not the easiest two things to see
on a casual glance, but Im not trying to hide the fact either

Its not worth going into an apples versus oranges thing here, since you can
swap any B or RB head onto any block and come up with combinations the
factory never did.  If anyone wants to discard any 400s or other engines
because of low performance potential, if you are close enough to me  Ill be
happy to take them to the recycler for you, or to my garage, whichever I
prefer!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe