413 vs 400 engine swap-Why?

I guess that I just don't get it. Why would someone change from the 413 to the
400 in an old Imperial? I have been following the thread and all of the stuff
about interchanging pistons, etc. So far I haven't seen anything that would
tell me why someone would want to do this in the first place. Is it more
economical? Parts availability couldn't be it since as far as I know there
isn't anything easier than an old 413 to get parts for. What's the deal?

Paul