Of vacuum brake boosters

I am indeed. I know nothing of the 58 style booster.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ernie Stepney" <estepney@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 12:27 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Fw: Of vacuum brake boosters

Brad:
I think you are confusing the 58 booster and a conventional vacuum
suspended booster. The bellows is at atmospheric pressure until you open
the vacuum valve. It works against the brake pedal linkage rather than
running the pedal force through the booster piston.

Ernie
(58 LeBaron on the road Saturday)