80s coupe wheel trim

The center caps for the "fake wire wheel" covers are clear for all 3 years,
and have Imperial written on them.

Which wheels are on the car in this discussion?

I think Leo's car is typical of the 83s we've heard about (clear centers)
with snowflake wheels.   The 81s had red centers if they had snowflake
wheels.

Dick Benjamin