My .02 on Moog, Kanter

Not a darn thing wrong with NAPA, bought from them, worked for them.  Like
most parts stores, they have 2-3 levels of quality (and price) in their
parts.  The "cheap" stuff is ok for a beater that you don't plan to keep
long or want to spend a lot repairing.  I always opt for the mid and high
grade items.

Regardless of quality level, they stand behind their parts.  The countermen,
99% of the time know what the heck they are doing and won't just sell you a
part to make a quota.  Yes it's retail, anyone who works in retail knows
about quotas and the pressures behind them.  NAPA (at least where I have
been) does not screw the customer to make quota.

Remember too, there are NAPA owned stores, and there are privately owned
"Jobber" stores that sell NAPA (among others) parts and carry a NAPA sign.
Usually, if it just says NAPA it's a "company" store, if it says  "John
Smith's" or "Mayberry NAPA", it's probably a "jobber".

Bill & Tami Roddick
Port Orchard, WA
1964 Imperial Crown 4 DR HT
1972 'Cuda 340 (Tami's Toy)