driveshaft center bearing

Hello Imperialists!

Does anyone know of a good source to replace/repair the center support bearing assy for the driveshaft on a 60 Crown?   Mine isn't bad yet, but I would like to be prepared in case I need to replace it in future........downtime on my Imperial is like not having food in the fridge....(and I can live easier with the latter!!).

Thank you!
Chris
60 Crown 4dr Sedan
57 Plymouth