The '65 on Ebay and the Black Beauty

Gang

Looks like Jeff got that '65 for a steal! Can't figure why the owner said he
paid $4500 then put it up with a $1250 BuyItNow option. Good for you, Jeff.
It looks really nice, even if not to factory specs. On another note, I was
surfing through somse Ebay searches last night and the owner of the one of
the Black Beautys from the Green Hornet TV series has listed it with a
starting price of $175,000. Seems it underwent a "back to TV specs"
restoration. Looks great; what a gas to drive that to work and back, with
the machine gun ports and all.

On a separate note, can someone suggest a good product for removing the glue
on the underside of my tin decal insert on the air cleaner cover for my '66
Crown Coupe? It is no longer attached and I want to strip it and then
reattach it with new decals.
Thanks, chris lynch