Still looking for takers on Ohio Imperial Meet

Still looking for takers on Ohio Imperial Meet

howdy!

  The city and the zip code is as follows......Bryan Ohio,  43506

                                                            Thank you all
for your interest..

                                                                    Tony
Fortner

>From: Stan5907@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: IML: Still looking for takers on Ohio Imperial Meet
>Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:52:49 EST
>
>WHAT IS THE CITY AND ZIP CODE.   I would like to come but ohio is not close
>for me.  Please send the address and city and zip thanks
>
>THANKS,
>Stan Davis
>
>        1963 Chevy Impala
>        1978 Chrysler Cordoba
>        1979 Chrysler Lebaron
>(4)   1981 Chrysler Imperial EFI
>        1982 Chrysler Cordoba
>        1983 Chrysler Imperial

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!