Good movie Imperial sighting

Yeah,

Speaking of losers that need money and drive Imperials (or atleast in the
driveway). Does anyone remember the burgandy '68 in the driveway of the
cousins out in the booneys in the first Nation Lampoon's "Vacation". They
only show it briefly a couple of times. It looked a lot like the one Joe Don
Baker drove in that old (vintage early seventies) Walter Mathaw(?) movie
where (JDB)played the thumb braker for the mob. Except that car was a '67.