Ohio Imperial Meet

Hey Gang

  I am once again looking into an Imperial meet in NW Ohio...I tried this a
couple years or so ago but it could not work out due to personal reasons...I
am open to ANY suggestions that anyone may have concerning this
meet...(things to do...etc)...Right now I am looking at the end of June  but
can be changed to fit the best time for everyone to make it...Please ,
anyone who is interested.. let me know

                                                                   Tony
Fortner

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup