Imperial/C-body meet in NW ohio

HEY GANG!!!

     Well,  once again I am going to try to set up a meet in NW ohio for all
the mopar/ Imperial owners that care to attend.   I am still trying to come
up with a schedule plan and I am open to any suggestions that anyone has..
Right now I am looking at the last weekend in June...anyone that woudl care
to attend..please let me know and I would LOVE suggestions on what to do

                                                                   Tony
Fortner

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup