Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML DIGEST rebuilding 440 in 1968 Crown

I had that happen on a440 in a 73 Town & Country I once owned,and it had
about that many miles on it. But, I thought plastic coated timing gears
didn't become an industry wide thing till 68. I remember my dad's old
Catalina having to be fixed by the dealership, but I'm not sure right off of
the top of my head when Chrysler changed to these. I would assume post-68
though.
Phil <><