1968 Crown shock absorber numbers ?

I have just spent some time online in search of part numbers and availability
for shocks for Lucille (hoo boy, does she need them); I came up with the
following:

from www.replacementshocks.com (don't know if it's their part number or the
maker's)

Front shocks, KYB application GR-2, part number L4000-29686  $28.79 each
Rear Shocks, KYB application Gas-a-Just, p/n L4000-84547  $41.61 each

Monroe Shocks Selector (www.monroe.com) no pricing on home site

Front shocks  Sensa-Trac                p/n 5811   (no pricing)
Rear Shocks  Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting  p/n 58577
Rear shocks  Limited Edition Levelers   p/n LE40577

Now to begin checking into actually GETTING the darn things.... Interesting to
me that the KYB home site lists "not available" for front end shocks for my
car....

I have seen Koni shocks mentioned for these cars but they do not appear to make
them for these years any longer?? Any info on this?

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proudly a member of NRA
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT