Re:2004 Imperial Calendars

Hi Folks.   Please send messages saying you want a
calendar to Leslie NOT THE WHOLE LIST!
Her email is kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here again is the ordering info from her email.
Thanks for your cooperation
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator

"If you're sending me a check: Leslie Kettenhofen
PO Box 3044 Florence OR
97439 Please let me know that you're sending it
and how many you want.

 You can see the Calendar Photo's Here and pay by
Pay Pal:
http://www.imperialclub.org/~chatqueen/ImpCal/

The Price  Via PayPal 22.00 for your first one and
17.00 for each one after up to a total of 5 which
includes Priority mail Shipping.

 You save 1.00 by mailing me a check.  21.00 for
first one and 17.00 for each one after up to 5
including priority Shipping.

 I'd really like to know if I'm going to have enough
orders as much as I like Imperials I really don't want
to wind up with 20 calendars.  :-)

Thanks,
Leslie"
kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx