58 Imperial A/C myth (option codes on dataplate)

> Hugh wrote :
> It may be possible to determine the original equipment from the builders
> plate, too, although I know very little about that.

The 1958 option codes on the dataplate, for the heating system, according to
the info I've collected (thanks to
Philippe Courant), are :
341 : Air conditioner and heater
342 : Deluxe Dual air conditioner and heater (but does "dual" mean "front +
rear" ?)
345 : Custom conditionaire heater
347 : Instant heater.

Frédéric