glass fuel filter on a 69

I second the motion.  I'd use only a metal body fuel filter -- no glass
or plastic for me.  Further, I would never use a rubber hose on the
pressure line between the pump and the carb.  There's a reason the
factory used a steel line.  I've seen more than one car that "went up"
after a rubber fuel hose on top of the engine ruptured.  Most recently a
nice Corvette.

Pete in PA

Dr Challenger wrote:

that glass filter is a fire looking for a place to happen. Get RID OF
IT.