Sequential Turn Signals; was RE: IML: Favorite Imperial? Fuselage Imperi

Sequential Turn Signals; was RE: IML: Favorite Imperial? Fuselage Imperials

--- Jim <jstacey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wasn't there one of the "Fuselage I" years that had
> sequentially signaling rear turn signal lights?
> Which year was it, and was that the only year for
> that particular feature in Imperial history?

Yes!  The sequential turn signals were a one-year-only
feature that appeared on the '69 Imperial.

You can see some short videos of these on the 1969
page at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1969/index.htm

There's also a couple of video clips at the VERY
bottom of the page for John Muller's '69 Imperial at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1969/Muller/index.htm

Enjoy!

Elijah