Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 Imperial Stalling

It sounds like the fuel pump to me. All of my old cars had to have a new fuel pump recently. In addition to the pumps just being old and ready to fail, I have also heard that today's gas is particularly hard on the old diaphragm. The fact that you car ran with a shot of starting fluid, and then quit sounds like it isn't getting any gas.

Paul