Favorite Imperial? Fuselage Imperials

Hi Folks,

Even though the Fuselage Imperials are a little less
popular than some earlier years, they've always been
one of my favorite designs!  I've just finished up a
page showing the differences (and similarities!) among
the 1969, 1970, and 1971 Imperials:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1969/FuselageComparison

1969-1971 are very similar and form sort of a
"Fuselage I" series.  The 1972 and 1973 Imperials were
completely redesigned, and I tend to think of them as
a "Fuselage II" version.

Enjoy,

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron