1955 Imperial scale model

I have ordered one of these and plan on reporting back to the IML after it
arrives. They said that it would be about 6-10 weeks before it was delivered.
If I factor in the Holiday's, it may be longer. You are right about it not
being up to Franklin Mint standards, but Franklin Mint charges over $100.00 per
model, and sometimes double for the larger 1/18th scale size. I am just hoping
that the model looks nearly as good as the ad. I don't think there are or ever
have been any scale models offered of this car.

Paul