One less thing to worry about replacing on my '65

One less thing to worry about replacing on my '65

Hi Chris and all others interested in this thread,

I appreciate the picture of the 'new' LeBaron engine compartment.  I don't know why Imperial stickers were not on my valve covers but I will order some from Osborne Reproductions.  As for the alluminum pie pan insert, I do not know why my car had one if it was not supposed to.  It was an early car (Sept. of '64) so I doubt it had it from the beginning.  Maybe someone added it after seeing them on the '66 models.  Now I won't have to find another one or fool with the decal.  My plain black air cleaner is actually correct!

Thanks Chris!  By the way, the painting is finished and the buffing will be finished tomorrow.  Russell and I are going up to the restoration shop Saturday morning to see the finished product!  Now if only everything were back on the car and I could drive it home...

Greg