Imperial chance at stardom

Today at work I was asked if I would be willing to have my Imperial in a Marriott training video which they are shooting at the resort I work at. The theme of the video is Grease, and they are asking for any memorabilia from that era. Unfortunately I had to decline, since my Imperial in it's present condition would probably not make it there, and even if it did, the brakes are so weak, and there are very steep hilly streets in that area. Oh well, maybe Hollywood will come knocking when it is feeling better!

Bill '59 Crown