1965? Valve Cover Stickers

My 65 Crown convert, VERY unrestored-but in the process, has valve cover "Imperial" stickers.  I don't think anyone ever gave it enough care to add the stickers to it later on.

I am not very up on this, are the ones that are on a few 65s the ones that are on the 66s?  I definitely want to have the stickers on again when I am finished restoring the car.  Do I pursue 66 stickers to get them?

Jeff Ruffing
65 Crown convert