Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 12:06 PM
Subject: IML: Radiators & cooling.

can a Imperial suffer from being too cool by removing the air con apparatus at the front & having a flexilite fan fitted ?
I have had to put this type of fan on as the clutch on the silentflite went south ! as a result the heaters are warm, but do not clear a damp windshield as they should. the blowers are fine & as are the dampers in side the unit. Engine & timing seem o.k. And are replacement silentflites that unobtanium stuff.
Regards
Dave .