How many..'66's?

Hi all!!!Regarding Larry's question about just how many of a certain year
Imperials still remain brings up the same question I was going to ask in
connection with the 1966 Imperials. Since I have two convertibles I am
naturally interested in finding out how many of the convertible '66's are
still around. I remember seeing someplace that you could send in some money
and a guy (or company?) would let you know how many were still registered. I
am assuming this is done by checking with the various DMV's across the
country but don't know this for sure.
Has anyone in the IML checked into just how the number of existing vehicles
can be obtained? and also if (possibly!) anyone in the club has in fact
already asked for and obtained some number  for the amount of remaining '66
Imperials??
I was just wondering.....please feel free to email me directly, if you want,
regarding this. Thanks to all!!!!
I'm hoping to see as amny IML'rs as possible this Nov 14th at the first get-
together for those Imperialists living in the central-New Jersey area!!

Richard Wolf has been kind enough to make arrangements and set the
date/time/place for out 1st 'meeting' (dare I use the word?) Nov.14th; 7-
7:30PM at Town & Country Dinner, junction of Rt's 130 & 206 in West-Central
NJ.
Regards to all!
Dan Melnik