Engine restart

To all and sundry

This is my first posting and I would like as much
feedback from the group as possible. I have bought my
very first Imp. A 1960 Le Baron Sedan a beautiful
black number who is getting ready to sail to
Australia. I have
been reading as much as I can this last month on
Imperials to get to know them a little. This Imp's
engine has not been started for about 8 years and I
would like to hear from some of you guys/girls about
the best way to fire her up. Apparently the engine was
good and strong when the last hint of exhaust left her
rear end and although I have read a little about
bringing her back to life again your input will be
greatly appreciated. Perhaps some advice on what other
areas I should be looking at to tackle first will
assist me, such as brakes (dry), radiator,
transmission etc etc etc

Stay Safe

Larry B
1960 Le Baron Sedan