Pulla de motor

Hi Club,
Well, I've got the engine unbolted from the trans on the 59, but my brain had an operator error. I 'm going to pull the trans. also and rebuild it, so I should just put a couple of bolts back in the bellhousing and pull the engine and trans as a unit, and re-install the same way, yes? Now then, if I pull these as a unit, do I need to take the grille and stuff off or is there enough room to get them both out? I have the heads and manifolds off already.
Thanks,
Clint and Laurie
59 Crown