Mr. Blueberry,

Hello All,
I have watched with some amusement the discussion of whether to save Mr. Blueberry. It seems to me that my 64 is in exactly the same shape. Mechanically, it always runs. Cosmetically, it is a mess. Last year I considered redoing him. Then reality set in and guess what? He is going to stay the way he is. Considering the fact that there are only two other Imperial's in town, My exclusivity is safe. Besides, my Crown is really a magic carpet back to another time. Both it's reality and my memories are somewhat faded by time. So why not keep Mr. Blueberry on the road? He sounds okay to an honest to goodness "Imperial Nut."

                                                     Allan from Billings, Montana