FS?:1983 Imperial, Edmonton, Canada

Hi everyone,
This is my first post in a little while, and I wish it was under different
circumstances. It seems that despite my best efforts, the fates have deemed
that my Imperial should be sold. I really don't want to sell it (and that
may be reflected somewhat in the price) but it needs a better home than I
can provide at this time. It is an 83 Nightwatch blue with blue leather. It
has the fully intact EFi system, and works quite well. It is a fairly
complete car, and comes with many extra parts. It needs tires and wiper
blades to be driven safely (It was doing ok until we got snow). I would be
happy to go into more detail off list with any interested parties. You can
see some of the car on my website:
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/willeann/Chrysler_Imperial.htm
Thanks,
William