Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: IML: overhaul engine

Well I have always wanted to overhaul a engine myself so I have pulled a good running 440 engine from my 74 parts car so I can learn how to work on a engine are there any good books or CDs on how to do this and do any of you guys have recommendation on cam etc. , I have found a good machine shop in Charlotte.
RC