Transmission cooler

> My question I have been told that I could put in underneath the car.
> Is that a good place?

On my '57 i aded a supplementary trans.oil cooler (bought new at PAW or
Summit, don't remember, around 10 x 8 " dimension). First i wanted to
install it behind the grille but i can't found a correct space which
would be - well cooled - hidden (itsn't a very beautiful thing and also
not original..). So i install it in the front right wheel well on the
vertical sheet metal which protect the rear of the headlight cavity.
It's a well cool place (from wind under the car and also through the
opening between bumpers but also with the wind of the wheel movment.)
and it is hidden !!
I've put a grille on it to protect from road debris or pebble.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad