'56 Seatbelt Design

I just received a webbing sample from Andover Restraints which matches the
interior of my car very well so I'm ready to order belt sets.  My question, for
those of you fortunate enough to have or have seen '56 Imp's with factory
original seatbelts - how were they set up and designed?

While I know I won't be able to replicate the originals exactly, I'd like to
be able to mirror some of their design.  In front, where were the outboard
belts mounted?  Did they feed through the seat or were they anchored to the
floor
at the base of the pillar?  Also, were the outboard belts fitted with a floor
mounted retractor or did they simply remain extended and out on the seat?
Were the buckles bright chrome or a satin finish?

Second, any pointers in ordering from Andover from anyone who has used their
services in the past?

Thanks
Jeff Cantor
Trenton, NJ