Drum Puller (was '56 Brake Questions)

>Here's a hub puller of the correct kind on eBay, $50 is a
>decent price too if it stays there:  item 2440234948, nice
>pic of it.

This is the drum puller you want.  Don't waste your time or money on the
J.C. Whitney version.  I spent an entire week on one drum with the
Whitney puller.  I tried heat.. I tried cold.. I tried cussing and
throwing things..  the drum never came off and the Whitney puller broke
apart.  I the bought one like you see in this e-bay ad and the drum was
off in less than a minute.

                    Steve B.