Spam? No. (was BILLBOARDS)

Unfortunately, this was from Don Savard, who I believe is a List member.  The problem with many people is that they just forward mindless messages to everyone in their address book.  And, of course, if the IML is in his address book, it will come to us.

No, it wasn't "spam" in the ordinary sense, just someone who wasn't paying attention to what they were doing.  Our "Impcops", however, are inundated at times with messages so might have a hard time keeping up with noticing messages like these and just deleting them before they go out to the entire list.

Let's hope Don Savard is more careful the next time he forwards messages.

Bob

XCRUISER66@xxxxxxx wrote:
Don't we have filters for
SPAM like this????