Quint Villanueva's Imperial in The Godfather

Quint Villanueva's Imperial in The Godfather

> Thanks for the heads up.  I always like to spot Imperials in films. Mine
was
> in Godfather I.
>
>                                                             Quint

Whoa, Quint!  I can't let that interesting tidbit go without asking you
about it:
http://www.imperialclub.org/Movies/GodfatherOne/index.htm

Is that your car pictured on that page?  And is it a '54, or should it be
listed as a '53?  I'd love to hear your story of loaning the car for the
movie, how they treated it, whether you still own the car, etc.  Also more
pictures, if you have them, would be great!  If you'd be good enough to
write something up, and include any pictures you have, I'd like to add that
to the Godfather page.

You can send stuff, including picture attachments, to the volunteers at
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise