need help ordering from Gary Goers catalog

need help ordering from Gary Goers catalog

Hi All,
         I need to place a large order from Gary Goers soon, real soon. The car is being taken to the shop in a few days, and I want to pull together my order from Gary, while I can easily you the car for reference. I am not sure on a few things and how much to order. Is their anyone who has experience in ordering from Gary Goers catalog? If I could just get  15 minutes of someone's time to pull together the order. I would love to do this with Gary, but, as you know Gary's support system is snail mail. I want to get all the window and door weather stripping and trim clips that I will need now, so that I will get them in a few Months when I need them. I have a 59 Imperial LeBaron 4 Door Sedan. Please anyone who has done this, or can help, contact me ASAP. I can pay for the phone call.
-Marty