The Motorama Forward Look

What I have to wonder is, what are they hitting with those Imps that they to replace the front bumpers?
The originals were pretty sturdy pieces, IIRC...
I've hit a few deer though, and they can tear up a car, so I don't even want to imagine what it would be like hitting a camel... darn thing would probably spit on you afterward too.
Would that be one hump or two?
Phil <><

I can't think of a better end to GM's finest than to keep an Imperial protected.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area