Success!!! 65 Chry or Imp!!!!!!!!

Johan:  What a great feeling.  I had the same problem trying to register my Executive limousines.  DMV in California wouldn't register them correctly either.

You can beat "City Hall".  It just takes the right time and the right conditions.

Bob Smith

johan C wildhagen <johancwildhagen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I Went back to the DMV with all kinds of VIN stuff and photo books,
technical documents. No help- Imperial as a "make" wasn't in the system "so
it didn't exist" just Chrysler Imperial".

Finally had to have the District traffic court Chief Examiner call them up
because all the tickets I accumulated for expired inspection tags while
waiting to find parts were thrown out. My registration and title said
Chrysler and the ticket said Imperial (great if any one has a problem with
parking tickets by the way) so she (chief examiner) wanted this fixed. The
error was in not entering all Imperials made from 1955 to 1973 in to the DMV
system As well as not knowing what a VIN is.

It has now been done.

The Department of Motor Vehicles with in the District of Columbia, our
nations capitol, now recognizes the Imperial as a separate make from
Chrysler from 1955 to 1973 ( they say 74-75 is still questionable).

Success felt so good!

Johan
65 LeBaron
WDC