1963 crown

I have just received a promotion and I don't have the time for this car.
Anyone interested?
It is a 1963 crown vin#9233203652 it has rear air but is in rough shape and
not running.
I have extra doors and various other parts that go with the car. I will be
relocating in the near future,  The interior is descent and all the trim is
good. It need total restoration. The frame is solid also.