Sat Nov 1st Northern California Imperial Club Meet

Sat Nov 1st Northern California Imperial Club Meet

The Northern California Imperial Owners Club and the Sacramento Imperial Owners Club are merging and the inaugural meeting is this coming saturday in the delta between the Bay Area and Sacto.

I am planning on attending and can bring along one or two people if anyone is interested.  Session goes from 11-1:30 with a subsequent trip (that I will not be attending) to the Haggin Museum.  Please write me off list if you have an interest in this event at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Do you Yahoo!?