Thanks for replys icw "1966 driveshaft"

Hi All....thanks for the replys from the IML'ers regarding my question about
compatability of driveshafts between '66 4-dr and convertible models. Someone
on EBay has one for sale and I had hoped that by gettting the whole assembly
I would also be getting a support/hanger that I could use with my
convertible....but from what info I have gotten, it seems that I would be
able to use the entire assembly EXCEPT for the center-support from a 4-dr. Oh
well, I still might get the whole asembly to keep as a spare since its not
too far from where I live (NJ) but.......
Thanks again all!!!! appreciate your replys and letting me pick your brains!!
Dan Melnik