Vinyl Welting and Dash Pad Stretching

Gang:  Been gearing up to restore the horribly baked interior in my Coupe. A
resto kit from Leatherique is on the way, but I've been trying to find vinyl
welting to replace the broken sections in my seats. A couple of seams have
split and much of the welting overall is heat-cracked, so when the seams
split, the broken pieces disappear. I know that the leather will come back
beautifully, so I'd like to fully restore those  seats. Anyone have any
suggestions? I will be hitting the upholstery shops here in town, but was
looking for some experiences.

Also, my dash pad, which seems to be a dark gold/burnt copper color, is
pretty warped near the windshield on both sides. I asked Phil Jr. (BIGDOG1)
if he had any pads. None my color, but he did talk about customers
'stretching' them upon reinstallation and I was wondering about folks'
experience with this sort of thing as well.
Again, many thanks!
Chris 'creesto' Lynch
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe
Black with gold leather int.