From: Rob KIdd
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:07 PM
Subject: IML: "Correct" 65 Imperial Conv. Top

     I'm ready for a replacement convertible top for my 65 Imp. I want to go with the original style top. The top it has now, has been replaced 15yrs.ago with the wrong color underside.It is now black, but it was originally white to match the folding top frame. I Want to know if anyone has a source for finding the correct top with;
                                -white outside/ white inside color combo. ( Local trim shop never saw a white underside!)
                                -correct grain---what is it originally--leather-look, or pinpoint grain?

 Any help is appreciated,       Rob Kidd     rlkidd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx