Carpet for a '59

Hi Neal,
That's an interesting point. I do not think I have encountered any other color than black carpet when I was originally looking to buy my 1959 Imperial, but then again it is one of those things you're really not sure of. There was one with a green interior which may have had dark green carpet, but I couldn't be sure. We will have to leave this one to a carpet expert.
Bill '59 Crown