Imperial matchbooks and advertising

I have a '67 Imperial matchbook cover featuring the eagle logo and that
year's tagline "Newest Prestige Car in a Decade." The cover is scored but
not folded (so it never had matches in it), so it obviously was not ever in
the hands of a potential consumer, but it does tell me that Imperial had
matchbooks too. I have quite a few more Chrysler and Dodge matchbooks, and
this is the only Imperial one I've ever come across. I do not know who
produced it, but it could have been any promotional company.

This is not necessarily the kind of work that Ross Roy would have done. They
were more focused on product literature, sales training and showroom
materials. I do not believe all of Chrysler Corp used one agency for their
divisional advertising, but Ross Roy was for decades the below-the-line
supplier for nearly all other forms of support. As a longtime admirer of
their work, it is sad for me to think they no longer exist.

Chris in LA